Whitley Place Prosper Tx
Whitley Place combines executive homes, rolling hills, old growth trees and large lots. It is located on both sides of Wilson Creek and features acres of lush green areas including walking trails, greenbelts, a lakeside open-air pavilion and a beautiful park.
NTREIS data last updated 3/22/2019.
Get To Know More About Whitley Place
The developers selected possibly one of the prettiest pieces of land in Prosper to construct Whitley Place on. The community boasts two swimming pools, three catch and release fishing ponds, a community park and a flowing creek.
Whitley is not known for its amazing Disney like amenities, but for its serene and beautiful natural landscape. Everywhere where you look there are mature trees, creeks, ponds and green spaces that call you to come and explore the natural beauty of this quiet Prosper neighborhood.
- Prices for homes range from low $400s to $2 million
- There are 503 homes in Whitley Place
- Whitley Place has an estimated 1,200 residents
- Many creek views or ponds in the neighborhood
- Many catch and release fishing ponds
- Restaurants, shopping, and medical facilities in McKinney
- Award winning schools in the Prosper ISD
- Natural beauty with many greenspaces and mature trees
Residents are served by the Prosper Independent School District, considered one of the best school districts in the DFW area, with private and charter school options to consider as well. The current schools are:
- Cockrell Elementary School at Whitley Place
- Rogers Middle School
- Reynolds Middle School
- Prosper High School
The Video Tour
If a picture says a thousand words, then a video must say a million. We love Prosper and tend to video most of the model homes and neighborhoods. This video of Whitley Place will show you Whitley from the ground. If you want to see more videos of Whitley Place and other amazing neighborhoods, be sure and checkout our YouTube channel.
Let’s get started on your home...
Let's meet for a cup of coffee and talk about how we can help...