Toll Brothers New Construction Homes
Toll Brothers New Homes in Dallas-Ft. Worth, Tx
Have you fallen in love with the Toll Brothers homes? Well you are not alone. So many of our clients live their Toll Brothers homes. We have had the distinct pleasure of building many Toll Brothers homes in and around the greater Prosper Tx area. Our clients have a distinct advantage with us being so well versed in the Toll Brothers sales process. We document the Toll Brothers construction process week after week on our YouTube channel.
For more information on your Toll Brothers Home, please fill out our contact form to get connected with one of our new home experts.
Click to see
More DFW Home Builders
NTREIS data last updated June 4, 2023.
What Makes Us New Home Experts?
Do you know that it takes over 10,000 hours of doing something to consider yourself an expert at it? We have helped many clients build new Toll Brothers homes. Our job starts when most agents stop. After the contract is signed most agents disappear, but we continue with attending meetings, and filming your home. Keep in mind most agents are not involved after the contract is signed. Our agents perform the following on average for each Highland Home we build:
- We assist our clients in finding the right neighborhood
- We assist in selecting the right Highland floor-plan
- We walk 'dirt' with our clients to select the perfect lot
- We negotiate with the Highland sales rep on pricing and all architectural upgrades
- We attend signing
- We attend the low voltage meeting
- We attend the design center meetings
- We attend the 'red line' meetings to review the floor-plan
- We walk the job site weekly and film a video of your home under construction
- We attend the multiple builder meetings
- We attend the pre-drywall meeting
- We attend or at least review the inspection results with you
- We attend the final walk through pre-closing
- We attend closing
If you add up all the hours of meetings, sessions, 'walks' and video shoots we invest hundreds of hours in your Highland Home. I challenge you to find another agent that does that!
Pros and Cons of Building A Toll Brothers Home
Over the last 20 years I have dedicated myself to becoming one of the best new construction experts in the greater Prosper Tx area. I have had the distinct pleasure of building multiple homes with the Toll Brothers organization. I wanted to quickly share with my readers the high and lows of building a new Toll Brothers home.
Pros of Building A Toll Brothers Home
1. Stunning Home Designs - One look or tour of a Toll Brothers model home and you just know these homes are something special. It all starts with the amazing floor-plans and finishes with the materials and selections you have to choose from.
2. Employees - I can honestly say the staff is always top notch at a Toll Brothers model home. From the sales associate to the builder, they are very well trained and utterly professional.
3. Location - The Toll Brothers organization seems to always pick the best neighborhoods in any given area. Never forget the old adage: location, location, location...
4. Design Process - They are the industry leaders in helping you make your selections. They literally wrote the book on it. The design process creates a book of your home and selections that is an amazing reference during the build process. They even use someone named your 'design concierge' to help you prepare for your design sessions. They have a wonderful website for new clients and you can 'sneak a peek' here.
5. Quality - The homes I have been involved with were top notch. The materials and the crews did an above average job and the resulting home was solid.
6. Client Satisfaction - If you spend more than a minute in real estate, you will run into the unreasonable perfectionist. All of our clients have expressed a high satisfaction with the finished home. Even our perfectionist clients are happy.
Cons of Building A Toll Brothers Home
1. Price - You get what you pay for, this holds true with new homes as well. If you are looking for a bargin, keep looking.
2. Build Time - A Toll Brothers home will take a long time to build. I have never had one completed in under 8 months in the best of times. Post COVID, plan on 10-18 months for an executive size home.
3. Details - For all that is good and holy, you will not believe all the selections you need to make. It is not quite as bad as a custom home, but it can get crazy. Thank goodness for your design concierge, they can do much of the heavy lifting for you...
If you can afford to build with them, then do so. Your home will be amazing and should serve you and your family well...
Considering A Toll Brothers Home?
If you're looking to purchase a new Toll Brothers Home, don't hesitate to reach out to us. As someone with extensive experience in the new construction real estate industry, I can offer expert guidance throughout the entire building process. From finding the ideal lot and selecting the perfect floor plan to identifying the best neighborhood for your needs, I am well-equipped to assist you every step of the way.
My deep understanding of the local market enables me to provide valuable insights to help you make informed decisions. Most importantly, by choosing Toll Brothers Homes of Texas and working with me, you'll be getting a top-quality, durable home that's built to last. If you're ready to start making your dream home a reality, get in touch with me today to take advantage of my new construction experience.
I can't wait to meet you and hear all about your Toll Brothers dream home...