Windsong Ranch Prosper Tx
NTREIS data last updated January 21, 2020.
Windsong Ranch Prosper TX
Windsong Ranch is a growing, award-winning community on the west side of Prosper, Texas. Thanks to its close proximity to the Dallas North Tollway, it's a 20-minute drive to most of the Dallas metropolitan area. It's also ideally located between Denton and the increasingly popular McKinney and Frisco areas. The community is laid out over 2,000 acres, which includes 600 acres of green space and amenities.
It's expected to have 3,500 homes when complete, with 4 schools and several major retailers at the main entrance. Windsong has a new 10-million-gallon, clear-blue lagoon spans five acres and is surrounded by 2,600-tons of sand and only residents can use this pool. New residents are drawn to the swimming pool and fall in love with the walking trails, fishing ponds and amazing homes by the top local builders.
No MUD Or PID taxes
Windsong Ranch residents pay only standard city, school and county taxes. No MUD or other special utility taxes. (Most new master-planned, amenity rich communities have
their infrastructure and amenities funded by a Municipal Utility District (MUD) or other special taxing authority that is paid for by the homeowner).
What is the Tax Rate? Total 2.41 percent, broken down as follows:
- 2019 Town of Prosper $0.520 (http://www.prospertx.gov)
- 2019 Prosper ISD $1.670 (http://www.prosper-isd.net)
- 2019 Denton County $0.225 (http://www.dentoncad.com)
What is included in Windsong Ranch’s master-plan?
At over 2,000 acres, Windsong Ranch is a master-planned community that will ultimately include 3,324
single-family homes, four unique amenity centers, four schools, two fire stations and over 600 acres of green
space, parks, creeks, trails and amenities. A 46-acre retail development between Windsong Parkway and
Gee Road on Highway 380 includes an already completed 125,000 square foot Kroger Marketplace, with
additional neighborhood retail and restaurants.
Windsong Ranch builders
- American Legend - Homes starting in the low $400s on 61' home sites in Lakeside of Windsong Ranch.
- Belclaire Homes - building in the Peninsula in the mid 600's on 86' lots.
- Highland - building real estate from the mid $400s on 61' lots and from the low $500s on 76' sites in the neighborhoods of Anthem and Lakeside.
- Shaddock Homes - building in Lakeside of Windsong Ranch from the mid 400's on 66' lots.
- Shaddock Caldwell Custom Homes - bulding in The Peninsula on 86' lots and starting in the 800's.
- Southgate Homes - building houses in The Summit of Windsong Ranch from the mid $400s on 61′ lots and the mid $500s on 76′ and 81′ lots.