Trinity Falls Homes For Sale
Real Estate in Trinity Falls McKinney, Tx
Trinity Falls is an amazing community consists of 2,000-acres. Natural beauty and exceptional amenities create a super family friendly lifestyle. Nestled among hundreds of acres of green space, Trinity Falls includes miles of walking trails, a beach entry pool, a dog park, and a community fun organizer.
Trinity Falls residents have access to B.B. Owen Park, a 350-acre natural park with winding trails, lakes and all the critters that call the park home. An event amphitheater and disc golf course activate the verdant setting.
Latest Trinity Falls Real Estate Listings
You ll be impressed by its vaulted ceilings in the living area and the spacious size of...
NTREIS data last updated August 12, 2022.
Why Choose Trinity Falls?
- Acres of Parks
- Multiple Lakes
- Over 20-Miles of Hike and Bike Trails
- Beach-entry Pool
- Splash Pad
- Grilling Area
- Trike Track and Playground
- Gated Dog Park
- Kids Attend Schools in the Acclaimed McKinney ISD & Zoned to Future On-Site Public Schools
What is the average price of real estate at Trinity Falls?
The fastest way to check prices is via our Market Report that shows every home for sale and every home under contract. Honestly, any price we post will be outdated within a week. Just click the link above and get the latest values...
Why do residents choose to live in Trinity Falls?
Many residents love Trinity Falls location in the DFW area and specifically all the natural green spaces and trees. It doesn't hurt that the selected builders are awesome as well.
What schools do the children of Trinity Falls attend
Where is Trinity Falls
Trinity Falls is located 6 Miles from Downtown McKinney off of Hwy 75 north. Its super easy to find: 7801 Trinity Falls Parkway, McKinney, Texas 75071
Building A New Home In Trinity Falls
Building a new home can be scary on your own. We have helped many potential home owners realize their dream of owning a brand new home. Just give us a call...
The Builders of Trinity Falls
- Ashton Woods - Homes starting from the $300s - $400s.
- Chesmar Homes - Homes starting from the $300s - $400s.
- Del Webb - Homes starting from the $300s - $400s.
- Drees Homes - Homes starting from the $300s - $400s.
- Gehan Homes - Homes starting from the $300s - $400s.
- Highland Homes - Homes starting from the $300s - $400s.
- Meritage Homes - Homes starting from the $300s - $400s.
- Perry Homes - Homes starting from the $300s - $400s.
- Plantation Homes - Homes starting from the $300s - $400s.
Thinking Of Selling Your Trinity Falls Home ?
If you need to sell your home in Trinity Falls home we would love to help you. We are experts on Trinity Falls and McKinney Tx in general. Check out our Selling Your Home page, it will open your eyes to what a true professional listing agent does for their clients.