Hollyhock in Frisco Texas
Hollyhock in Frisco Tx is 400 acres of upscale neighborhood nestled in northwest Frisco. Hollyhock is served by the Frisco ISD and has homes built by some of the top builders in DFW. Hollyhock is rapidly becoming one of the most desired neighborhoods due to its perfect location and amazing builders. Contact us today for a private tour. 972-439-5140 .
NTREIS data last updated 11/15/2018.
- Prices for homes range from low $400s to over $800s
- 14 acres of recreational amenities
- Hollyhock’s community trail system connects up to more than 300 acres
- Hollyhock has a Lifestyle Director
- Restaurants, shopping, and medical facilities in Frisco
- Award winning schools in the Frisco ISD
Nearly 20 acres of amenities including a community center and park, the 5.5-mile community trail system, connecting to more than 300 acres of adjacent open space and parkland. This park space is home to Frisco’s Northwest Community Trail, recently named the “Best Place to Pop a Wheelie” by Frisco Style Magazine for its mountain biking and pump track facility.
The schools fall within Frisco ISD, which is known for outstanding schools. Many of our clients move to Frisco just so their children can attend Frisco ISD. The children will attend Newman Elementary, Trent Middle, and Lone Star High School. Check out the independent reviews on the Great Schools Website.
Building A New Home
We Help Build Better Homes
By the way, HOLLYHOCK is a trademark owned by NASH Eland, LLC.
Picking your builder is tough, but here is a simple first step that helps a bunch. Set your budget. Once you have a price range, you will have eliminated the majority of the builders. The next step is to contact us and allow us to visit the model homes with you. Until then, browse each of the builders website listed below and review their floorplans.
- David Weekley Homes: 55’ x 120’-ft. homesites | 2,100-3,450 sq. ft. | from the $400,000s
- Drees Custom Homes: 55' x 120'-ft. homesites | 2,218-3,450 sq. ft. | from the $430,000s
- Perry Homes: 65' x 130'-ft homesites | 2,200-4,100 sq. ft. | from the $470,000s
- Highland Homes: 65' x 130'-ft. homesites | 2,500-4,300 sq. ft. | from the $520,000s
- Highland Homes: 74’ x 130’-ft. homesites | 3,052-3,727 sq. ft. | from the $620,000s
- Britton Homes: 65’ x 130’-ft homesites | 2,780-4,130 sq. ft. | from the $520,000s
- Coventry Homes: 74’ x 130’-ft homesites | 2,598-4,160 sq. ft. | from the $570,000s
Hollyhock Model Home Video Tours
Thinking About Selling?
Check Your Home Price
We provide a fast, free and accurate home valuation module on our website for you to use. Unlike Zillow, our system pulls actual sales data from Prosper's local multiple listing service (MLS) for a more accurate and precise estimated home value. Please feel free to use our system as often as you like, but when you are ready to sell your Lakewood home you must contact us for a personalized market analysis.