Hollyhock in Frisco Tx
Hollyhock is 400 acres of upscale neighborhood nestled at the corner of Hwy 380 and Hollyhock Rd. Hollyhock consists of miles of trails that connect to hundreds of acres of open spaces. The residents of Hollyhock have access to mountain biking and hiking trails. The clubhouse will hosts fitness classes, meetups and a luxurious resort style pool.
NTREIS data last updated 6/19/2018.
Building A New Home In Hollyhock
Picking your builder is tough, but here is a simple first step that helps a bunch. Set your budget. Once you have a price range, you will have eliminated the majority of the builders. The next step is to contact us and allow us to visit the model homes with you. Until then, browse each of the builders website listed below and review their floorplans.
- David Weekley Homes: 55’ x 120’-ft. homesites | 2,100-3,450 sq. ft. | from the $400,000s
- Drees Custom Homes: 55' x 120'-ft. homesites | 2,218-3,450 sq. ft. | from the $430,000s
- Perry Homes: 65' x 130'-ft homesites | 2,200-4,100 sq. ft. | from the $470,000s
- Highland Homes: 65' x 130'-ft. homesites | 2,500-4,300 sq. ft. | from the $520,000s
- Highland Homes: 74’ x 130’-ft. homesites | 3,052-3,727 sq. ft. | from the $620,000s
- Britton Homes: 65’ x 130’-ft homesites | 2,780-4,130 sq. ft. | from the $520,000s
- Coventry Homes: 74’ x 130’-ft homesites | 2,598-4,160 sq. ft. | from the $570,000s
We Help Build Better Homes
Building a new home can be scary. You have so many things to worry about from prices, loans, color selections, floorplans and even which lot to build on. That is where we come in. We love to build homes and we have a passion for helping our clients get their dream home with as little stress as possible.
We leverage our experience and knowledge to educate you and lower your stress level, we attend every meeting to stay on top of things, and visit the build job every week to make sure its done right! Oh and we also send you a weekly email video update that explains what just happend and what is about to happen...
Nearly 20 acres of amenities including a community center and park, the 5.5-mile community trail system, connecting to more than 300 acres of adjacent open space and parkland. This park space is home to Frisco’s Northwest Community Trail, recently named the “Best Place to Pop a Wheelie” by Frisco Style Magazine for its mountain biking and pump track facility.
For 2018, dues for the Hollyhock Homeowners Association are $1,920 annually, or $160 monthly. The HHA maintains all front yards in the community, along with common areas and amenities.
The schools fall within Frisco ISD, which is known for outstanding schools. Many of our clients move to Frisco just so their children can attend Frisco ISD. The children will attend Newman Elementary, Trent Middle, and Lone Star High School. Check out the independent reviews on the Great Schools Website.
By the way, HOLLYHOCK is a trademark owned by NASH Eland, LLC.