Hollyhock | Frisco Tx
Hollyhock in Frisco Tx is 400 acres of upscale neighborhood nestled in northwest Frisco. Hollyhock is served by the Frisco ISD and has homes built by some of the top builders in DFW. Hollyhock is rapidly becoming one of the most desired neighborhoods due to its perfect location and amazing builders. Contact us today for a private tour. 972-439-5140 .
NTREIS data last updated 7/17/2018.
Information About Hollyhock
- Prices for homes range from low $400s to over $800s
- 14 acres of recreational amenities
- Hollyhock’s community trail system connects up to more than 300 acres
- Hollyhock has a Lifestyle Director
- Restaurants, shopping, and medical facilities in Frisco
- Award winning schools in the Frisco ISD
Nearly 20 acres of amenities including a community center and park, the 5.5-mile community trail system, connecting to more than 300 acres of adjacent open space and parkland. This park space is home to Frisco’s Northwest Community Trail, recently named the “Best Place to Pop a Wheelie” by Frisco Style Magazine for its mountain biking and pump track facility.
For 2018, dues for the Hollyhock Homeowners Association are $1,920 annually, or $160 monthly. The HHA maintains all front yards in the community, along with common areas and amenities.
The schools fall within Frisco ISD, which is known for outstanding schools. Many of our clients move to Frisco just so their children can attend Frisco ISD. The children will attend Newman Elementary, Trent Middle, and Lone Star High School. Check out the independent reviews on the Great Schools Website.
Building A New Home
We Help Build Better Homes
By the way, HOLLYHOCK is a trademark owned by NASH Eland, LLC.
Picking your builder is tough, but here is a simple first step that helps a bunch. Set your budget. Once you have a price range, you will have eliminated the majority of the builders. The next step is to contact us and allow us to visit the model homes with you. Until then, browse each of the builders website listed below and review their floorplans.
- David Weekley Homes: 55’ x 120’-ft. homesites | 2,100-3,450 sq. ft. | from the $400,000s
- Drees Custom Homes: 55' x 120'-ft. homesites | 2,218-3,450 sq. ft. | from the $430,000s
- Perry Homes: 65' x 130'-ft homesites | 2,200-4,100 sq. ft. | from the $470,000s
- Highland Homes: 65' x 130'-ft. homesites | 2,500-4,300 sq. ft. | from the $520,000s
- Highland Homes: 74’ x 130’-ft. homesites | 3,052-3,727 sq. ft. | from the $620,000s
- Britton Homes: 65’ x 130’-ft homesites | 2,780-4,130 sq. ft. | from the $520,000s
- Coventry Homes: 74’ x 130’-ft homesites | 2,598-4,160 sq. ft. | from the $570,000s
Hollyhock Model Home Video Tours
Selling Your Hollyhock Home
Step 1: Learn About The Competition
Want to know what homes are selling for in Hollyhock? Visit our Hollyhock Market Trends page for the latest local real estate statistics. The image below is a sample report we provide our clients on request...
Step 2: Get Your Home's Value For Free & Instantly
Our free and instant home valuation service will give a great estimate of your home's value on the current market. You will still need a CMA from us to get your actual suggested list price, but this tool will give you a great starting point.
( get your instant home price here )
Step 3: Fill out our form to get your free detailed CMA.
We will pre-pare a comparsion market analysis for you for free and present it to you in an easy to understand manner. Are you ready to get started?