Timber Creek Market Report (04/19)
Here is a breakdown of the market numbers:
- Home are selling for 7% more than last year
- It takes over 135 days to sell on average
- About 4 homes per month get sold
- Whitley Place is slightly better for sellers (for techies we have 4.3 MOI)
Right now in Timber Creek, we still have active builders and they always skew our sales numbers.
So if we remove the new construction sales data from our stats, we see a clearer picture of what you can expect as a home buyer. There was only 1 listing (not new construction) and it sold in 1 day for asking price. Yup, you read that correctly 1 day.
So what should you expect to offer as a buyer?
- April showed us, that you better offer asking price. At least, until we see more inventory.
- Most of the homes will be sold within days, so don't wait if you find "the one".
We are still in competition with the remaining Timber Creek builders and this may influence the sale of your home. We need to filter the sales data to just reflect residential resale homes (existing homes).
When we do this we see a pattern of averages that look great for our home sellers in Timber Creek. On average it takes a few days to sell and you will receive 98% of your asking price or better.
Check Your Home Price At: SellingTimberCreek.com