How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Texas
If you're considering starting a real estate career in the state of Texas, you will need to earn a Texas real estate license.To earn your real estate license in Texas, you must:
- be a citizen of the United States
- be at least 18 years of age
- be a resident of Texas
- complete 180 hours of approved education
- obtain a sponsoring broker
- submit required fees and forms to Texas Real Estate Commission
- submit to fingerprinting, and pass the state exam.
If you are either an active agent or wanting to become one we would love an opportunity to speak with you. We are very selective on who we hire to join our brokerage, but if you have high integrity and a strong work eithic you might be a great fit.