David Weekley Homes | Lilyana
The homes in Lilyana get to take advantage of the amenities, the quiet setting and scenic surroundings, a 400-acre community, miles of trails, and numerous parks. Don't forget the outdoor kitchen and pavilion for a cookout and then relax in the luxury pool.
Lilyana students attend highly-acclaimed Prosper ISD schools – ranked among the best school districts in the State of Texas – including Cockrell Elementary School, Reynolds Middle School and Prosper High School.
- Amenity center including a resort-style pool, pavilion and outdoor kitchen
- Linear park with 63 acres of green space, multiple community parks and miles of trails
- Close to the $5 Billion Mile, The Star, home to Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, retail shopping, dining and entertainment
- Proximity to area sports stadiums to cheer on soccer team FC Dallas, and the minor league baseball team, the Frisco RoughRiders
- Easy access to major employment centers in Frisco, Plano and Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Highly-acclaimed Prosper ISD schools