?? Should You Build Or Buy Your Next Home ? ??
You can watch the video on youtube at: Should You Build Or Buy Your Next Home?
Should You Build Or Buy Your Next Home?
Deciding to build a new ?? home instead of buying ?? a resale home can be a tough decision. Today I do my best to give you some things to think about in deciding if new construction is right for you.
The outtakes and mess ups start at (08:35)
1. Lot selection is vital to the overall ambiance of the home and how quickly it sells in the future. Don't over look this when building!
2. Your floor-plan is something everyone realizes is important, but remember in Texas you are taxed on every square foot for every! So choose wisely and maybe build slightly smaller than you need.
3. Energy efficiency is something new homes excel at. In Texas, we run our air conditioners perhaps 8-9 months out of the year. You want that bill as low as possible.
4. Low voltage wiring is all the cool stuff. The internet connection, the theater system, landscape lighting and home automation and alarm.
5. Modern neighborhoods with tons of exciting amenities for young families all the way to gated communities with peaceful environments.
6. Cost - It is now just as inexpensive to build as buy in many parts of Collin County.
7. The home warranty is outstanding and is typically for 1-2 years. It covers from the curb to the back fence.
8. The home warranty is outstanding and is typically for 1-2 years. It covers from the curb to the back fence.
1. Construction time can seem to take fore ever when your waiting on your dream home. Plan on 6-9 months for construction.
2. The lack of mature trees and plant is a huge negative for many buyers.
3. Most new home neighborhoods are located in the outskirts of the sub-burbs. The drive time may be too much for some buyers.
?? Let me help you - FREE OF CHARGE - when you buy or build your next home!